*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1598769-Body-Swap/cid/788620-Your-16-year-old-little-brother
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1598769
A classic idea, now with 0trans fat.
This choice: Your 16 year old little brother.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Your 16 year old little brother.

    by: Unknown
You look over and see your younger brother Derek walking down the street and heading in your direction.

Derek, is your younger brother, very immature, a crybaby, and looks way too young for his age, but he is a joker and you're so-so with him.
The next thought in your head was not getting acquainted with him, but rather what would his change be when he arrives?

As you look over to him approaching you snap your fingers and find yourself looking at your own body approaching you.

You switched with Derek's young looking body.

"Hey man!!!" - he says

"Yo!" - you say

The two of you exchange greetings and talk awhile but your mind wanders off to your power again.

You want to mess with Derek again, and try out several swaps. You look over and see several people walking around. Denise Aguilar was getting out of her car. A 5'8 stunner latina 26 year old model with DD breasts, curvaceous legs, and WIDE hips. Another is Katie, your neighbor and former classmate, pretty hot body but thought you were a tool back then. Other than the other two you wanted to see more of how reality is affected with the swaps instead of caring for what your brother did for his birthday last week.......

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stay as Derek

*Noteb*
2. Swap him with someone else

3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
MysteryGirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1598769-Body-Swap/cid/788620-Your-16-year-old-little-brother