*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Re introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1600163-Jade-Chan-Adventures/cid/786707-Re-introduction
by Raven
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1600163
A few years after Jackie Chan Adventures Jade is going on an adventure of her own
Chapter #1

Re introduction

    by: Raven
The Familiar sound of the shop-bells brings a smile to Jade’s face as she walks inside the Uncle’s rare finds antique shop.

‘Even after all these years some things never change’ She thinks to herself of course Jade did change all those years training with Jackie has caused her to become much more stronger and experienced, also she has grown taller. these combination of factors makes her fighting much more efficient.

As for her personality Not much has changed Jade is still the same expect for a veil of maturity this means she makes less rash decisions and thinks things through a bit more.

Jade sighs as she puts down her bag, school had been a bore as usual still she had been getting good grades for the past years that combined with a lot of pleading had finally persuaded her uncles to let Jade study magic (But only minor spells) she then noticed a note on the counter picking it up Jade read.

Dear Jade.

Uncle has been invited to enter a mahjong tournament Uncle will be gone for a few days.

One more thing Tohru is still visiting his mother in Japan.

One more thing Captain Black has gone on a secret mission.

One more thing Jackie called his flight from the archaeological dig he was delayed and he wont be back before tomorrow.

One more thing there’s some food in the fridge.

Signed Uncle.

“So I am alone tonight” Jade smirks thinking back to only a few years ago when her uncles would always ask a few of section 13,s agents to babysit and keep her out of trouble ‘Not that it ever worked’ she thinks to herself. But Jade earned a bit more trust around here.

Jade is on her way to the kitchen when something catches her attention its......
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raven (UN: ravens at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1600163-Jade-Chan-Adventures/cid/786707-Re-introduction