*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Casey
  2. The Starting Gates
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602263-Dr-Tickles-Torture-Dungeon/cid/846994-Casey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Dark · #1602263
Five young friends find themselves trapped in the carnival funhouse of a demented sadist.
This choice: Casey  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Casey

    by: Unknown
Casey stood up inside the holding cell and looked down at her now ruined outfit. She hadn't bothered with a costume tonight; Halloween was just an excuse for her to be out late, though her usual fun was spoiled with the others tagging along. She was the catch, and she knew it: perky double-D breasts, perfectly rounded ass, legs that went all the way up, everything that looked perfect in her head cheerleader outfit, her Young Miss Orange County outfit, and of course, her Saturday-night-and-I'd-like-to-get-to-know-you outfit. Of course, that last one hadn't been put together with this kind of situation in mind. Her pantyhose were ruined, her skirt was torn, she'd lost her shoes and her white sweater was covered by what she could only pray to the God of Fashion was just mud. This just capped the night. She thought Paul would be good for a fling; he was new to the school and she thought he was cute enough to give a chance, but instead he'd proven to be all looks and nothing else: no charm, no brains, nothing. To think, she'd wasted this good outfit on a stud dud.

The voice from before -presumably Dr. Tickles- spoke again, this time only to Casey. "Don't fret over it, my dear. You'll need to change anyway, if you're to continue." Immediately lights came on revealing five doors before her, each with a box placed before it.

"Door number one is the path of the adventurer. The path is wrought with peril, but offers great reward to the daring." Casey could see it was a pair of light boots, white socks, comfortable shorts, and a tank top. Easy to move in, though not exactly fashionable.

"Door number two is the spirit of rebellion. The path is for those that think they can defy those who serve me here, though I do not recommend it." Casey examined the box and saw black nylons, a pair of denim cutoff short shorts, black heeled shoes, and a bustier. Actually somewhat trendy, she thought.

"Door number three is the path of the hunted. This way is for those who would seek to hide from me, which I admit would be a very wise thing to do." Casey noted it had black shoes, black nylons, black shorts, and a tight black t-shirt. To the point, she thought.

"Door number four is the spirit of Halloween. The path provides little peril, and so thus the outfit provides little protection." Casey peeked inside. It consisted solely of a bra shaped so that each cup looked like a Jack O' Lantern, a pair of black panties with a spiderweb pattern to them along with a matching pair of sheer stockings, and a witch's hat. So, it seemed the price you paid for taking it easy was looking ridiculous.

"Door number five is the path of the penitent. This path is for those who fear becoming my eternal slave. Within, you will find my guards waiting for you. You will be taken and subjected to some tickling, but not beyond your endurance, and in the end you will be allowed to leave. It is the chance to suffer for your sins so that you can be guaranteed new life." That box contained only a pair of pink panties and a low cut bra.

"I warn you," he said, "do not attempt to pass through the door without the appropriate outfit. If you do, your suffering shall be the stuff of legends, child." Casey would normally have dismissed that, but the way he sounded, and the way the situation felt, he seemed just crazy enough to keep that threat. Whatever door she picked, she'd do what he said.

You have the following choices:

1. The path of the adventurer

2. The spirit of rebellion

3. The path of the hunted

4. The spirit of Halloween

5. The path of the penitent

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Kuddles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602263-Dr-Tickles-Torture-Dungeon/cid/846994-Casey