*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602853-The-Worlds-Strangest-Adult-Babies-Tales/cid/795493-From-College-To-Kindergarden-Beginning
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1602853
8 Tales of Mental Regression! And now you can make your own tales!
This choice: From College to Kindergarden  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

"From College To Kindergarden" Beginning

    by: FaalofMan20
"Sigh."

Dana Willaims, 41-year-old mother of one, sighed as she peer through Amy's old baby books. Amy was Dana's eldest daughter who was heading to Harvard University into a couple and was going to "leave the nest". Dana looked at some of Amy's baby pictures. Some were pictures of Amy was a little 4-year-old girl who was practicing potty-training. Others were about Amy when she was a baby, crawling on the floor naked and sucking her paci happily.

"Where's that little girl now?" Dana cried softly, her tears dropping on the picture.

Just then, Amy walked into the scene where she saw her mother crying a bit. "Mom, what's wrong?" Amy asked.

Dana quickly wiped her tears and said, "Nothing. I'm just a little depressed that you're heading off to college soon."

Amy replied, "Mom, chill. I'm gonna come back....in four years."

"Ohhh, why couldn't you be a little girl forever, Amy?"

"Sorry. It was bound to happen."

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````````````````

Later that night, Amy was in her bedroom, typing up a paper for school. Around the corner of the door, Dana had a cup of tea and poured a potion full of bright baby blue liquid into the tea. She walked into the room with the contaminated tea.

"I hoped that you were thirsty." Dana said, placing the tea beside Amy. Without even turning from the computer, Amy said, "Thanks, mom." Dana quickly exited the room and smiled as Amy took a large careless sip from the cup.

What happens next...

(Note: When Amy begins to mentally regress, she MUST mentally regress as a kindergardener first. She cannot become a baby as it will be too soon in the story for it yet. If you don't follow this note, I will delete your entry. THANK YOU:))

You have the following choices:

1. Amy's mind slowly begins to regress...

2. Amy falls asleep at the computer screen

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FaalofMan20 (UN: hossboss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FaalofMan20 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602853-The-Worlds-Strangest-Adult-Babies-Tales/cid/795493-From-College-To-Kindergarden-Beginning