*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602853-The-Worlds-Strangest-Adult-Babies-Tales/cid/796761-hypnotized-Molly-to-change-her-taste-in-
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1602853
8 Tales of Mental Regression! And now you can make your own tales!
This choice: ...hypnotized Molly to change her taste in "big girl clothes".  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

...hypnotized Molly to change her taste in "...

    by: FaalofMan20
Before Molly had to fix up the dinner table, she needed to get dressed up for dinner. The mother headed to her bedroom and began to undress. That's when Frannie creeped into the bedroom while her mother was still choosing her outfit.

"Having trouble finding a nice outfit, Mother?" said Frannie, continuing to wind up the hypnosis watch. "Maybe I can help find something a bit more....appropirate for your age."

While Molly wasn't looking, Frannie zaps her mother and watch as some new mysterious clothes began to morph onto her.

Soon, Molly was wearing...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FaalofMan20 (UN: hossboss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FaalofMan20 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602853-The-Worlds-Strangest-Adult-Babies-Tales/cid/796761-hypnotized-Molly-to-change-her-taste-in-