*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Natsumi Hinata
  2. The Newest Invasion Plan
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1603979-Keroro-Invasion-Through-TF-De-Arimasu/cid/768429-Natsumi-Hinata
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1603979
Based off the hit anime/manga Keroro Gunso, Keroro decides to use TF to his advantage
This choice: Natsumi Hinata  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Natsumi Hinata

    by: maniacaldude
Keroro decided to use Natsumi, the teenaged Hinata girl, as a victim, since she had been bossing him around, beating him senseless, and forcing him to do chores ever since he landed on Pekopon. This, he figured, would be payback time!

Later, Keroro decided to lounge around his room (which used to be the house's basement and led to the Keroro Platoon's hideout) in order to lull Natsumi into a false sense of security. Any time now, she'd be yelling for him...

"STUPID FROG!!!"

"Ah, right on schedule," Keroro chuckled to himself.

Just then, the door burst open and there was Natsumi, mad as heck. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Oh, nothing," the Keronian responded.

"Well, there's a sink full of dirty dishes & it's your turn to wash & dry them!"

Just then, she noticed that Keroro wasn't responding. He was only snickering to himself &... it seemed like he was holding something...

"What is that you have? You're hiding something from me, AREN'T you? Alright, let's see it!"

Keroro was selecting something to use on her. So many options, so little time. He had to choose one quick, or else Natsumi would catch on, pound him to a bloody pulp, or both.

So he decided to use...

You have the following choices:

1. The Age Feature (AR or AP?)

2. The Size Feature (Grow or Shrink)

3. Animal Transform

*Noteb*
4. Inanimate Object Transform

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 maniacaldude (UN: maniacaldude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
maniacaldude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1603979-Keroro-Invasion-Through-TF-De-Arimasu/cid/768429-Natsumi-Hinata