*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Newest Invasion Plan
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1603979-Keroro-Invasion-Through-TF-De-Arimasu/cid/768358-The-Newest-Invasion-Plan
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1603979
Based off the hit anime/manga Keroro Gunso, Keroro decides to use TF to his advantage
Chapter #1

The Newest Invasion Plan

    by: maniacaldude
The Keroro Platoon have tried & failed several times to capture Pokopen/Pekopon for their home planet Keron. And sometimes their plans haven't even gotten off the ground. But Sgt. Keroro is determined to one day take over.

One day, Keroro held a meeting with his platoon, Private Second Class Tamama, a cute young Keron with a very ugly split personality, Corporal Giroro, the trigger happy munitions expert with a fiery temper, Sergant Major Kururu, the brilliant but demented inventor known for his dark personality, and he even brought in Lance Corporal Dororo, the often-forgotten ninja. Also there was Angol Moa, destroyer of worlds & niece-figure & lover of Keroro, (Tamama despises her, because he admired Keroro as well)

"Listen up," the Sergeant announced, "I've finally figured out how we can take Pekopon!"

"You always say that..." replied Giroro. He knew the past several hundred plans to overtake Pekopon have failed, usually because of Keroro's tendency to not finish the plans for invasion.

"This time it will be different from the past several hundred times! Kururu?"

"Kukuku," snickered Kururu, "using the technology & parts of several of our past inventions used for transforming, including the Age Transformation Gun & the Oni Girl Gun, I have created... The MULTI TF GUN! It can change age, make people into animals, & change size & appearance, as well as a few other effects."

"Gero gero, Excellent!" said Keroro.

"Small Problem, though."

"What is it?"

"I haven't tested it yet, but I will quickly."

"You're not testing it on me!" Giroro shouted. Giroro was always used as the guinea pig for Kururu's twisted experiments, and he wasn't going to allow himself to be exposed to the numerous effects of THAT weapon!

"I'll find a test subject," announced Keroro, taking it from the inventor's grasp, "and soon we'll have Pekopon on their knees!"

He decided to test it on...

You have the following choices:

1. Natsumi Hinata

2. Fuyuki Hinata

3. Aki Hinata

4. One of his own comrades

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 maniacaldude (UN: maniacaldude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
maniacaldude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1603979-Keroro-Invasion-Through-TF-De-Arimasu/cid/768358-The-Newest-Invasion-Plan