*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1604964-The-Bailey-Experiments
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1604964
Body transformation story involving a chemist and his jock assistant.

Body transformation story involving a chemist and his jock assistant.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This interactive story is told from the perspective of Dr. Mark Hunter, a scientist at a college lab. Though quite young at age 25, Dr. Hunter seems older, due to work stress and the large number of hours he spends in his lab. This leaves him with little to no free time, and no sex life whatsoever. Recently, Dr. Hunter has been seeking a lab assistant to help him with his research, in hopes to cut down his time in the lab.

Enter Bailey. Bailey is a college student who was recently hired by Dr. Hunter. He is 19, 6'2", and very athletic, having played numerous sports over the years, including football, water polo, and his personal favorite, wrestling. He's a big guy, roughly 260 pounds of muscle. He's clean-cut, with handsome boy-next-door features.

Bailey's not your typical lab assistant. For one thing, he's no smartie. He is barely scraping by college with a C average. But the openly gay but highly repressed Mark Hunter couldn't say no to this stud.

Today is Bailey's first day in the lab. Neither he nor Mark will be same from this day forward.


Note: This body transformation story is and shall always be gay themed. Almost anything goes, though all characters must be over the age of 18. Please also keep all entries at a minimum of 50 words.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1604964-The-Bailey-Experiments