*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1509223-When-the-Mighty-Fall
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1509223
M/m shrinking story about a large jock brought down to size.

M/m shrinking story about a large jock brought down to size.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Samson “Sam” Jones is the ultimate BMOC--a 6’6”, massively muscular former football star-turned-bodybuilder. A 6th-year college senior, he makes up for his lack of smarts by bullying and dominating his fellow classmates, not to mention his housemates.

His primary domain: where else but the gym. When not working out, he’s usually at home (who needs classes?). Home is a house he shares with 3 frat brothers: Brian, Greg, and Zeke. All four men, including Sam, are gay. Like everywhere else on campus, Sam rules the house, and his housemates manage all chores, including feeding and cleaning up after Sam. All three perform such tasks, partially out of terror, but also out of lust for their at-home musclegod.

But Sam’s reign of bullying terror is about to end, as one day he begins to find himself inexplicably getting smaller…


Please note the following rules:

There are now four branches to this story: Slow Shrinking, (Almost) Anything Goes, (Almost) Anything Goes (version 2), and Sam's Not the Only One Shrinking.

In Slow Shrinking, Sam’s reduction is more measured. At no branch in the story should he lose more than 1/5 of his then height. Transformation should be limited to Sam, and only consists of shrinking; no transformations into animals, inanimate objects, or women. His age (24) should remain the same, as should his height-weight proportion (ie., no muscle loss).

In both versions of (Almost) Anything Goes, as the titles imply, just about anything can happen--to Sam, to his housemates, to visitors of the house, other gym rats--have fun!

For all story branches, the following additional restrictions apply: No underage sexual contact; that said, children can be added as minor side characters, and in the (Almost) Anything Goes stories, main adult characters can regress to childhood (though as children, they shall not engage in sexual contact). Also, this is a gay storyline; don’t turn the characters hetero. Finally, please keep all chapters at a substantial length--a minimum of 50 words per chapter is required (though more than that is appreciated). Any chapter less than 50 words will be deleted.

Enjoy!

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1509223-When-the-Mighty-Fall