*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605306-Planet-Animalus/cid/771336-Mating-House-rules
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1605306
Welcome to Animalus, home of the hybrids, people with strange customs. 25,330+ views
This choice: Go to Mating House  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mating House rules

    by: BIG BAD WOLF is hopping
Hey Twiga, if you, or anyone else, wants to do something with mating houses, there are a few things to concider.
1. remember my rules about sex, keep it clean, or leave it as implied, though groans and moans can be allowed, concidering whats going on in the rooms.
2. the reason for heading here is either because of a sharp instinctive urge to mate (in which the person can choose the woman, or man, he, or she, wants, and won't be charged for the duration that they are with the 'mate'.) or a casual reason (in which one doesn't have the need to mate, but they do want to have sex, and they pay upfront, select the one they want, and have their pleasure)
3. The men and women who work here are not just nice faces to look at, should one get rough with the workers, that person may find themselves tossed through the window, and into the trash. *note* they are expected to pay for the window.
4. those who violate the rules are marked, with a dash on both sides of their face. this dash can turn into a cross, and once one has three crosses on their face, they can't enter mating houses, anyplace, or tasting houses for that matter.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605306-Planet-Animalus/cid/771336-Mating-House-rules