*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605306-Planet-Animalus/cid/779393-Herog
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1605306
Welcome to Animalus, home of the hybrids, people with strange customs. 25,330+ views
This choice: Herog  •  Go Back...
Imagian a ten foot tall lizard with the mentality of a Klingon from Star Trek and you have an idea on what Herogs are like.

Trained from birth to be warriors, every Herog, no matter their class, rank, or other jobs, including menial labor like farming, knows how to fight, and kill. Those who can fight them to a standstill, or even beat them, are treated with respect, and even, in some cases, concidered family to the herog that fought them. They value honor above all else. For them, this means giving their enemy a warning, to let them know that they are going to be attacked, to give them a chance to defend themselves. Also, it is dishonorable for them to attack pregnant females, children, and those who cannot fight. However, earn their respect, and they will be your friend for life, and, if need be, will give their life for you.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Male

*Noteb*
2. Female

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF is 35 on June 3 (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is 35 on June 3 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605306-Planet-Animalus/cid/779393-Herog