*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605306-Planet-Animalus/cid/791740-Shes-at-the-Hungry-Wolf-and-Snake-enjoyin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1605306
Welcome to Animalus, home of the hybrids, people with strange customs. 25,330+ views
This choice: She's at the Hungry Wolf and Snake, enjoying the flavors of her employees  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She's at the Hungry Wolf and Snake, enjoyin...

    by: BIG BAD WOLF is hopping
So Zena is at the tasting house she owns. What is she doing?

*Note, you can combine the options if you wish to do so.*

*Important note, for when she is asleep, Zena is a sleepswallower, meaning that she does on occasion swallow one or more people in her sleep, especialy when they get to close to her.*

Here are the rules.
1. Clients can't actually eat those known as dishes.
2. Thanks to an improved safty pill, those known as swallowers can swallow the dishes safely.
3. The clients are not allowed to be rough with the employees.
4. Don't wake Zena up when she is asleep. She has nightmares about her past, and once tore the arm off of one of her guards by accident when the guy tried to wake her up.
5. Don't make Zena angry. She could kill someone, especially if it is to protect her employees.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605306-Planet-Animalus/cid/791740-Shes-at-the-Hungry-Wolf-and-Snake-enjoyin