*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jane Porter
  2. Go Find a Disney Girl!
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1069059-Jane-Porter
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: Jane Porter (Tarzan)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jane Porter

    by: howdyboy
It had been a while since Sora had visited the Deep Jungle where his friends Tarzan, Jane, Professor Porter, and all the animals lived. He didn't know why. Perhaps he felt like he wasn't needed there anymore. But this time was indeed different; he knew that Jane was a very intelligent who was studying Tarzan's relationship to the gorillas. With that in mind, Sora knew that if anyone could explain human behavior with Sora's newfound foot fetish, she can.
He entered the camp and noticed that it was very quite.
"Uh, hello?" he asked. "Is anybody here?"
There was no sound. Perhaps everybody was out in the jungle somewhere? Sora knew not to be a snoop, but he just had to see if Jane was nearby. He made his way to the tent and peeked inside. There was Jane, a proper young english woman with brunette hair and wearing a white tank-top and a red skirt tied around her waist (this was her casual wear), writing down notes in her journal. Sora entered the tent.
"Hey, Jane," Sora said with a smile.
"Oh! Why hello Sora," she replied, startled by Sora's appearance. "What brings you here? I haven't seen you since you saved us from those ghastly creatures and that despicable Clayton."
"Yeah, it's been a while," Sora sighed. "Where is everybody, by the way?"
"Oh my father asked Tarzan if they could explore areas down the river," explained Jane, "So they'll be gone for a while. I'm sorry."
"That's okay," Sora said, "I'm actually here to see you." Jane raised her head in confusion.
"Me?" she asked.
"Yeah," Sora replied, "I... actually have been having a problem lately and... well, seeing as you're very smart I thought you would be the one to explain things to me."
"Really?" asked a curious Jane, "Alright, then. Please have a seat." Sora sat down at a nearby table and noticed that Jane seemed somewhat intrigued by his situation. Could it be that she was just really bored being cooped up in the tent all day? "Would you like some tea?" she asked.
"No, thank you," Sora politely declined. With that, Jane rose up from her seat and went to a nearby stove where a teapot was resting. As she faced away from Sora, pouring the tea into her cup, Sora noticed that she was in fact barefoot! Sora began to blush as he stared at her dirty, yet well-groomed, soles and toes. He felt a tingly sensation down in his trousers and became embarrassed; he had to keep his cool.
Soon Jane came back with a cup of tea and sat across from Sora.
"So tell me," she started, "what seems to be the problem?" Sora blushed.
"W-well, I've been having these weird dreams lately," Sora began.
"Dreams?" Jane asked with curiosity. "About what may I ask?"
"Well... they're about..." Sora blushed a deep red, hesitant about telling another person, "...girls feet." Jane responded by giving Sora a puzzled look; it was clear that she ahd never come across anything like this before.
"Hmm... that's rather odd," said Jane, reaching for a new notebook to start taking notes. Sora noticed that she was taking it professionally rather than thinking he was weird. this made him less nervous. "Go on," she said.
"Anyway," Sora continued, "I think I like girls' feet. But... I don't know why." Sora looked down at the floor, somewhat ashamed. Then he looked back up at Jane. "Is that normal, Jane? Am I weird?"
"Well, I honestly don't know," replied Jane. "I've actually never heard of a boy showing this kind of behavior towards a female pair of feet before. It's actually rather... extraordinary!" Sora perked up his head upon hearing that.
"Extraordinary?" Sora asked, surprised by her remark.
"Oh definitely," Jane said, nodding, "In fact, I think we're on to something here Sora. It could be a new discovery with human behavior, the likes we've never seen before." Jane jotted down notes in her journal, excited by this "new discovery" of Sora's liking for female feet. But after a while, Jane paused for a moment and looked down at her own feet. sora watched her do this, wondering what she was planning to do. Jane then looked back to Sora with a smile. "Say Sora, would it be okay if I could study your behavior?"
"Behavior?" Sora asked, somewhat concerned.
"You know," she said, "... with female feet. I want to see your actions. In fact, I'm going to allow you to use my feet to help you with my studies." Upon hearing that, Sora nearly fainted; Was she seriously going to let him do that? His jaw dropped in surprise.


"So how about it Sora," asked Jane, "Will you let me study you?"

You have the following choice:

1. "Of course!"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 howdyboy (UN: butthead92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1069059-Jane-Porter