*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/775568-Kairi-rubs-Soras-face-with-her-feet
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: He asks Kairi to rub her feet in his face.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Kairi rubs Sora's face with her feet

    by: KingsSideCastle
Slightly embarrassed Sora asks Kairi if she could rub her feet against his face. Kairi giggles and tells him if that’s what he wants. Sora lies down and Kairi sits on his stomach. Asking Sora if he’s ready, she slowly brings her feet down planting them on his face. Sora is amazed at how soft Kairi’s feet feel. They’re also incredibly smooth and he likes how they feel against him. Her feet even smell nice. Kairi laughs as she begins moving her feet around giving Sora a facial massage with her soles. Sora loves the sensation of her feet rubbing against him. Kairi seems to enjoy it as well.

“This is kind of fun!” She tells Sora playfully using her toes to play with his nose and cheeks.
Sora nods and tells her that he’s enjoying it a lot. Maybe a foot fetish isn’t that bad. After about half an hour of rubbing, Kairi asks Sora if he’s had enough or would like to explore a foot fetish a little more. Sora, who’s enjoying his fetish so far, tells Kairi that he would definitely like to continue exploring.
Smiling, Kairi asks Sora what he would like to do next.

Sora thinks about it before asking Kairi if he could…

You have the following choices:

1. massage her feet.

2. lick her feet.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KingsSideCastle (UN: kingscastle1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/775568-Kairi-rubs-Soras-face-with-her-feet