*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/775564-Sora-explores-his-fetish-with-Kairis-feet
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: He tells Kairi that he would like to try his developing fetish out.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sora explores his fetish with Kairi's feet.

    by: KingsSideCastle
“Could we try it Kairi?” Sora asked. “I’m just curious about what it would be like.”
“Ok,” Kairi told him. She bent down and removed her shoes revealing a cute pair of bare feet.
Sora found himself staring at Kairi’s feet. They looked incredibly soft and smooth and like in the dream, his crush wore shoes that were way too big for her. Sora’s heart beat faster. He was always attracted to Kairi, but as he looked at her feet, he felt those feelings magnified.
“Are you alright Sora?” Kairi asked.
Sora nodded.
Kairi smiled and stretched her feet towards him wiggling her toes.
“Are those feelings you had in the dream kicking in?”
He nodded again. The keyblade master was definitely beginning to feel the same amount of enjoyment he had in the dream. The more he stared at the beautiful girl’s feet, the more he was overcome with the desire to touch and play with them.
“So what do we do now?” Kairi asked placing her feet in his lap.

Sora had been considering that very question. He decided that the best way to test out his fetish might be to start with something familiar. In his dream he tickled Kairi’s feet and she pressed them against his face. Maybe it was best if he started with one of those two actions.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KingsSideCastle (UN: kingscastle1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/775564-Sora-explores-his-fetish-with-Kairis-feet