*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/780710-Somewhere-More-Private
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: He asks Kairi if he could tickle her feet.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Somewhere More Private

    by: howdyboy
Sora stared at Kairi's feet for a few seconds, admiring their beauty. He felt the strong desire to touch them, to feel them. He then felt the urge to tickle them.
"Hey, K-Kairi?" he asked nervously.
"Hmm?" uttered Kairi, who wanted to hear what her best friend had to say. She could tell Sora was nervous for some reason; after years of knowing him, he had never acted like this before.
"Would..." Sora gulped, he could feel his heart pounding at what he was about to ask, "would it be alright if I tickled your feet?"
Kairi blushed upon hearing Sora ask that; she found it cute that he was soo bashful.
"You want to tickle them?" giggled Kairi. Sora responded by nodding. Kairi giggled some more and wiggled her toes in the sand. "Hehe," she laughed, "Sure, Sora. I guess that's innocent enough."
"Really?!" exclaimed an excited Sora.
"Uh-huh, it might be fun," replied Kairi, "But would it be okay if we did this somewhere more private? I wouldn't want Riku or the others seeing us and finding out your foot fetish."
"Good point," said Sora. He put his hands behind his head, "So, where do you think we should go then?"

You have the following choices:

1. Another beach

2. The Secret Place (cave)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 howdyboy (UN: butthead92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/780710-Somewhere-More-Private