*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Larxene
  2. Castle Oblivion
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/781183-Larxene
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: Larxene  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Larxene

    by: howdyboy
"Well well well if it isn't the keyblader" Larxene says. Sora steadies his weapon. "So wheres the duck and the Dog?" she asks. "There not with me. I came here alone" Sora says as he looks down at her boots.

'Her feet must be really sweaty,' Sora thought. Larxene notices him starring at here boots. "So what do you want?" Larxene asks. Sora lowers the keyblade. He blushes and tells her his dream and about his foot fetish.

"So the Key-boy is also a foot-boy! HAHAHA!!!" she laughs. Sora gets angry.
"Shut up, Larxene!" But she smiles more. Larxene continues to mock him and call him names. Sora can't take it anymore and starts to run at her when she's not looking, until...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 howdyboy (UN: butthead92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/781183-Larxene