*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to being a Vegetarian
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1608386-Vegetarian-Monster/cid/785650-Welcome-to-being-a-Vegetarian
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1608386
While many monsters like to eat humans, there are those who don't. 10,650+ views
Chapter #1

Welcome to being a Vegetarian

    by: BIG BAD WOLF is hopping
So, you are a monster who has decided to become a vegetarian for some reason.

Well, whatever your reason is, you do what you can to not eat others.

May you be sucssesfull.

Age and gender. Leave options for race of monster

*One of my reviewers has told me that people don't know what sorts of monsters are allowed, well here is what type of monster you are allowed to use,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
You can use any monster you want! You want a dragon, I want a barbeque, If you want a giant, I want to hear someone saying "Fee Fie Foe Fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman." If you want a kitsune, I want to know if he has one tail or twenty. If you want a werewolf, I want to hear someone howling at the moon.
If you can think up a new one, put it in, As long as you follow the rules, the monster can be as outlandish as you want. All I ask is this, leave an other as an option for others to put their own monster up. Also, when it comes to age, all that I ask is that you find the right age range, when you first start.
However, if time passes, like years, I will allow it. All I ask is this, follow the rules, be creative, make sure your stories make sence, and have fun. Oh, and keep on writing, writers.*

*Here is an example of what I am looking for in my story. The charactors are my own, and yes, this will be like a paraphrasing of Lethal Weapon, in a manner of speaking.*

As I looked at the two females, one who was five years my junior, and the other who had just turned thirteen, I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to grab both of them, stuff them in a bag, toss them in the oven, watch them cook, and savor their delicious flesh.
However, the fact that it would be the same thing that had happened to the love of my life stops me from taking the lives of my wife and stepdaughter.
I loved my girlfriend, and when I heard that some, monster, had eaten her, I tried to kill myself.
However, at the last second, just as I was about to do it, something happened, and I had the desire to live.
Everyday is a battle, everyday I long to eat the flesh of my human bretheran, as I am half human.
However, and this is the funny thing, the thing that keeps me from doing so is the love that I have for those humans that I care about, like my wife and stepdaughter.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1608386-Vegetarian-Monster/cid/785650-Welcome-to-being-a-Vegetarian