*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Blind Bandit
  2. Toph / Suki
  3. Four Nations (Avatar)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/934187-The-Blind-Bandit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1608704
Roxas discovers he likes girls feet, too!
This choice: Toph  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The Blind Bandit

    by: BreaktheWalls
After landing on the ground, Roxas managed to get up with great speed, turned to glare at his attacker. As soon as Roxas saw who his attacker was however, his glare turned into widen eyes and his anger turned into surprise. Roxas’s attacker turned out to be a girl with pale skin and raven colored air and had light green eyes. She was wearing a yellow and green tunic with a belt, as well as green pants that reached to her mid shins. She also wore a green and yellow headband. She also wore green anklets. The most notable feature of the young girl’s attire was the fact that her feet were completely bare. The girl’s feet were the part that Roxas paid the most attention to, as they looked very attractive. They were pale like her skin and were very small. Roxas estimated that they were about a size five. Her toes were very well shaped; in fact, they looked like cute little bubbles. So far, this girl’s feet were one of the best pairs Roxas had ever seen and he only saw the tops of them. However, Roxas was willing to bet that her soles looked just as lovely as the tops of her feet.

As Roxas was beginning to fantasize on what the girl’s soles looked like, the girl did a brief, martial art movement and the next thing Roxas knew, he had sunk in the ground, with only his head sticking out. The girl smirked triumphantly and advance towards Roxas position. “Well…that was easy,” The girl said, speaking for the first time as she continued to walk over to Roxas. Roxas glared at the girl. For someone who was younger then he was, she sure was arrogant. As soon as the girl got to Roxas, her expression changed from a smirk to a glare. “So…who are you? Are you a Fire Nation spy or are you a bounty hunter my parents hired to bring me back home?” She asked, glaring down at Roxas. Roxas looked up to her, confused.


“Well? Are you going to answer me or am I just going to have beat out of you?” The girl asked in an annoyed tone. This snapped Roxas out of his thinking as he then swiftly answered, “What? No, I’m not a spy or a bounty hunter!”


What happens?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BreaktheWalls (UN: cronman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/934187-The-Blind-Bandit