*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Escape!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609124-Chaos-Within/cid/777019-Escape
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1609124
In Sonic's world, some liquid entity has come and is entering the bodies of the Sonic crew
Chapter #1

Escape!

    by: sonic232
A blur... Everything around you was a blur... You had no idea where you were, or even who you were... But the only thing on your mind was escape... You had to escape. You felt yourself slithering along a cold, steel pathway... Loud noises around you, deep and blaring. You didn't like being out in the open like this, it felt bad... Frightening. But you pressed on, regardless. Soon, you find an opening and can feel damp air rushing at you from it... You dive through it, feeling your form flow around the bars as you land with a wet 'plop' outside of... Wherever you were. You had gotten free... But... Now what? You had no idea where this was... There were tall things everywhere, blotting out the light that you could see from beyond the tops of them... As you consider your situation...

You have the following choices:

1. Captured! Something traps you

2. What's that? Something's coming...

3. Voices... Somebody's close by

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sonic232 (UN: sonic232 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sonic232 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609124-Chaos-Within/cid/777019-Escape