*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The package
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1613333-Size-changing-Spray-Cans/cid/783770-The-package
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1613333
Jessi finds two spray cans, one grows and one shrinks. What's gonna happen?
Chapter #1

The package

    by: roman921
It was a normal day and Jessi was bored beyond belief. She was waiting for her package of spray paint to come in since she likes to make art with them. Finally, she heard the doorbell go off and sprinted to the door. When she opened the door, the package was on the ground with no one around. Jessi shrugs and takes it inside. She opens it and realize it was not the right one she ordered. "Dammit! What the hell! I didn't order this!" She takes out the two sprays cans, one was green and one was purple. "Why would I want green and purple?" She puts it on the ground and sat on the couch. She sits there pondering what to do today.

What shall she do today?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 roman921 (UN: roman921 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
roman921 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1613333-Size-changing-Spray-Cans/cid/783770-The-package