*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. My Town is my Campus?
  2. The package
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1613333-Size-changing-Spray-Cans/cid/1702702-My-Town-is-my-Campus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1613333
Jessi finds two spray cans, one grows and one shrinks. What's gonna happen?
This choice: She decides to bring them around town  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

My Town is my Campus?

    by: RedAce
Jessi decided to head into town to see if she could get trade the spray cans in for another set or maybe she find something to use them on. Jessi got into a bus and took it to downtown. After she arrived, she stepped off the bus and walked around with the two cans holster in a belt she wore when she did art. She searched and searched for something to do. But it wasn't long till she found a spot where a tree had some local graffiti sprayed on it. It was a lame line sprayed to look like a guy's manhood. So she pulled out the purple spray can and sprayed in a circle fashion, making the ugly art into a no waiting traffic sign. Jessi smiled, but that smile quickly disappeared as the circle she made disappeared, almost like it was absorbed into it... Jessi thought this was odd and decided to pull out her next spray can, but as she went to reach for it. She dropped it on the grass and bent over to pick it up. When Jessi turned back, the ugly mark was gone and couldn't be seen. "How odd, I could have sworn it was still here... oh well." Jessi said to herself, she walked away from it and decided not to think too hard about where it went, it was gone and that is all that mattered. Unknowingly to her, the tree had shrank a bit from the spray, which In turn made the mark smaller as well.

Jessi walked around a bit more and started to get hungry, so she decided to hit an ice cream stand that was near by. Jessi payed for her ice cream and enjoyed it very much, but right before she took her last bite of it. Someone had snatched her two spray cans and ran off with them. To her shock it was an 8 year old japanese girl! Jessi yelled at her to comer back, but she had already cleared the street and was heading to the local playground. Jessi took after her and she wasn't too far behind the little 8 year-old japaneses girl. Jessi made it to the edge of the playground and was almost out of breathe. "Man I need to get out more..." she said huffing and puffing. After she caught her breath, she found the girl inside a jungle gym house and opened the window startling the little japanese girl. She fell backwards and her hand pressed down on the "???" can and it sprayed, "???"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RedAce (UN: redacegod350 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
roman921 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1613333-Size-changing-Spray-Cans/cid/1702702-My-Town-is-my-Campus