*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Kidnapping
  2. Genders?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1615246-Shine-the-Wolf/cid/788690-The-Kidnapping
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1615246
You are a cruel teen who slaughters animals and is kidnapped by Shine.
This choice: I=Male Shine=Male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Kidnapping

    by: Mattlantis
Shine's new name will be Shinnok (if you think of a better one, please tell me and I will change it!)


You started your new day just as you did almost every other day. By shooting at some birds with a sniper rifle. Most animals knew better than to stray to close to your house, but it was early fall and these birds seemed to be getting an early start on migration. You didn't care about going to get the dead bodies, you had plenty of stuffed specimens throughout your house. Your parents were rarely home, and you had never had a baby-sitter since... the incident... When you got bored (at around noon) you walked downstairs and ate some deer roast you made yourself. The house was quiet as usual, until someone knocked on the door. You groaned and looked through the peep-hole, seeing nothing. You cautiously grabbed your shotgun and opened the door. "Hey! You shouted. This is NOT the kind of place you want to--" You got cut off as the shotgun was batted from your arms as something dug into your torso. You yelped with pain as you flew into the air and landed on something, losing conciousness.

When you came to, you couldn't see a thing. You tried to stand up but fell backwards when the pain hit you. As you fell, you hit your head on a rock, losing conciousness again. When you awoke again, you stayed still as your head throbbed and you examined your surroundings. You were in a cave, it seemed. You could see light moving toward you from the far end of the chamber you were in. It was blinding, and when your eyes adjusted you saw Shinnok the wolf. He had pure white fur, with piercing golden eyes and gold markings on his sides and back. You scowled as you wished you had your shotgun. "Go ahead!" you shouted. "Kill me!" The wolf stepped closer and said, "I don't want to kill you, I never did. Unlike you, I have a sense of mercy, which is why I brought you here. You have driven the population of the forest animals so low that they came to me to, 'fix' you. And there is only one way I know how..." You started to answer when you blacked out again.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mattlantis (UN: mattlantis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mattlantis has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1615246-Shine-the-Wolf/cid/788690-The-Kidnapping