*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sarah's First Fight
  2. Prologue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/161571-The-Grand-Arena/cid/51322-Sarahs-First-Fight
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #161571
Thirteen warriors, only one Champion
This choice: Sarah Nicolshki  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sarah's First Fight

    by: .Wolfie.
Sarah gave Ryan a smile and hopped down from her bunk. She felt bad for the man, he had family who needed him now. Everyone had heard the tales of his heroism in the eighteen year war, but not many knew all of it. He had a sad past, and she knew enough about him to stay out of it. Her brother had been a good friend of Ryan's, until he had died to save him. But she bore no ill will towards Ryan. After all, if her brother had thought so highly of him, then she should too.
"I'm going to look at the fighting roster. I'll catch up with you later, Ryan."
He nodded to her, caught up in his own thoughts. "Yes, good luck."
Sarah strode out into the hallways. Others were already gathered around the roster sheet, though she only recognized a few. She had seen Siph before, as well as Tyger and Shalar. Others she didn't know too well, but she was a little intimidated by the size of Krath.
She tried to push down her fears and scanned the length of the roster. She groaned when she saw who it was she was fighting.

You have the following choices:

1. She is fighting David

*Noteb*
2. She is fighting Johnathon

*Noteb*
3. She is fighting Krath

*Noteb*
4. She is fighting Marr

5. She is fighting Ressek

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 .Wolfie. (UN: wolfie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
.Wolfie. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/161571-The-Grand-Arena/cid/51322-Sarahs-First-Fight