*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. He is Ms. Martinez
  2. Ms. Martinez
  3. Pick a teacher
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/1267843-He-is-Ms-Martinez
by Casey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1616079
Your teacher finds new ways of punishing you! NEW UPDATE PLEASE READ!
This choice: He is Ms. Martinez  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He is Ms. Martinez

    by: Casey
When James woke up, he was in a daze. He was still in Ms Martinez' room only alone. He felt disorientated. His vision was fuzzy, so he tried rubbing his eyes, and as the rubbed his eyes he accidently rubbed his fringe. It wasn't as it was before however. Now it was long and darker. He stood up in shock and as he did he felt a breeze between his legs. He was now wearing a short cut dress identical to the one his Spanish teacher once wore. He started to panic. He couldn't understand what had just happened. A few moments ago he was a fifteen year old boy. Now a woman in her mid twenties, who he had blamed all of his problems on. He looked down at his new body and wondered what the best course of action was to take...

http://punishedbyyourteacher.blogspot.ie...

You have the following choices:

1. Take advantage and explore her body

*Noteb*
2. Try and find your old self

3. Too late! There is a knock on the door!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Casey (UN: alisonc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Casey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/1267843-He-is-Ms-Martinez