*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/2009534-Too-late-There-is-a-knock-on-the-door
by Casey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1616079
Your teacher finds new ways of punishing you! NEW UPDATE PLEASE READ!
This choice: Too late! There is a knock on the door!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Too late! There is a knock on the door!

    by: ex2000
When you turn to see who it is it is a classmate you recognize who goes by the name of Cindy...Kaelin you want to say. You hadn't spent much time around her. You try to speak but your thoughts seem a bit jumbled as you speak, "How it going Cindy. Can help you with something?" You blink quelling your surprise. Its hard for her to speak English and it seems you gained this trait as well.

The confusion quickly returns when Cindy speaks in clear english but it sounds... wrong. "Heh-loh Ms. Martinez. Ey had sum ques-tions ah-bahut tha test muhn-day." You know you know those words but they are some how foreign, strange. They are but sounds for you to decipher. You feel your brow furrow as your brain sorts out the sounds meanings.

You clear your throat and respond, "Wh-What questions are you having?"

She goes on to explain that she wouldn't be there monday and wants to know if she can take it later. Being a sub par student having to retake a number of tests your familiar enough with the polocy on it to give her a standard answer. She leaves you be which gives you time to think over your situation. It must be Friday still but it looks like the school day is pretty much over. You could dig around her computer to try to figure it out. If she's in your body your probably on the buss home by now. You look at her work station.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ex2000 (UN: ex2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Casey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/2009534-Too-late-There-is-a-knock-on-the-door