*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Attack of the 50 Foot Dwarf
  2. Ms. Smith
  3. Pick a teacher
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/1626279-Attack-of-the-50-Foot-Dwarf
by Casey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1616079
Your teacher finds new ways of punishing you! NEW UPDATE PLEASE READ!
This choice: Yes, too big for the corridor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Attack of the 50 Foot Dwarf

    by: Shemp
You never realized how sensitive Ms. Smith was about her height. She wasn't unattractive, she was just short, about half a foot taller than what would be considered 'midget' height. You and the rest of the students occasionally ribbed her about it, but never seemed to bother her... or so you thought. But right now the most chief thought coursing through your mind is the fact that she actually had MAGIC POWERS this whole time, and has just NOW decided to use them.

Sadly, you weren't given a chance to ponder the logic behind the course of decisions leading till now, because right now your formally short teacher was filling the hallways, her round curves pushing down chairs, students, everything in their soft double d (though now they're beyond the cup size chart category) path. Her stubby legs growing thick as tree trunks as she began to push her way out of the school that used to tower over her.

What little remained of her dress was now draped along her massive body in tatters as she looked down at her former tormenters. The 'midget' was now a goddess, standing 50 feet in height, and her fury was sure to be as massive as her sexy (formerly little) body.

Taking a stance akin to the 'Green Giant' she glared menacingly at the tiny people at her cute little toes.

"What first?" she mockingly asked... and with that she

http://punishedbyyourteacher.blogspot.ie...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shemp (UN: superxash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Casey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/1626279-Attack-of-the-50-Foot-Dwarf