*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Switch lives
  2. Ms. Range
  3. Pick a teacher
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/962885-Switch-lives
by Casey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1616079
Your teacher finds new ways of punishing you! NEW UPDATE PLEASE READ!
This choice: Switch lives  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Switch lives

    by: Casey
"Oh," she says. "This one is interesting."

You think she is a little crazy but you go along with it.

"So what happens?" you ask eyeing the door.

"Well," she starts to explain. "Nothing physically will change about you. But people will see you as me and think you are me. You will have to wear my clothes. Of course this happens for me too, but as long as I get to punish you I don't mind."

After hearing all this you are a little creept out. You now definately know she's crazy. You run for the door. She doesn't even try and stop you. You get home go up stairs into your room and lock your bedroom door. You decide just to go to bed and try to avoid your teacher tomorrow.

When you wake up...

http://punishedbyyourteacher.blogspot.ie...

You have the following choices:

1. You are in a different bed

2. Thankfully are still in your bed

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Casey (UN: alisonc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Casey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/962885-Switch-lives