*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/1759376-Thankfully-are-still-in-your-bed
by Casey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1616079
Your teacher finds new ways of punishing you! NEW UPDATE PLEASE READ!
This choice: Thankfully are still in your bed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Thankfully are still in your bed

    by: Casey
You are a little phased by what your teacher said yesterday. The words didn't make much sense, but she spoke them with so much intensity and anger, you were beginning to become worried. Maybe you should lay off the pranks for a while? They were obviously effecting the mental health of some of your teachers. You were pretty sure she was going to snap two weeks ago, but you had to put up all those posters up around school. From now on, all you needed to do was lay low. End of term exams were soon and it would probably be better if you weren't a blip on anyone's radar.

"James! Breakfast is on the table!!" your mom shouted up to you from the kitchen.

"Thanks mom," you coughed. "Geez, why's my voice so hoarse..."

You were still have asleep, walking into the bathroom while it was still empty. You washed your face to wake yourself up, throwing cold water over you. Looking up into the mirror you then saw...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your teacher?

2. It was you, but your eyes were pretty bloodshot..

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Casey (UN: alisonc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Casey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/1759376-Thankfully-are-still-in-your-bed