*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/1640138-Jezzer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1621356
Someone you know gains the ability to possess others...
This choice: Jezzer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jezzer

    by: Unknown
Jezzer was a local homeless man who the kids in the area liked to make fun of. On a good day he reeked of liquor. On a bad day he added a little bit of piss into the mix of foul smelling odors. He was quite famous among the school due to the infamous washing up bowl incident. You never personally had a problem with the guy; actually there were times you even felt kind of sorry for him.
It was early that Friday. You had gotten up around 7:45 freaking out. “Shit, I’m going to be late for class!” You dart out of your bed and quickly get dressed only to have it sink in after donning your school close that “Wait a second” walking over to the calendar hanging above your computer you feel a sudden rush of stupidity flood over your body. “Yeah, that’s right I have today off…ugh” Already being up you just slip back into your shorts and t shirt and decide to head downstairs and see who else is up. As you head down to the kitchen you realize that none of your sisters are even awake. Even the early riser Clare was still sleeping. “I think I’ll just sit on the front porch and enjoy the morning” you think to yourself. Grabbing some fruit and a bottle of water you head to the front of the house and step outside. Upon leaving your house you squint because of the rising sun. It is beautiful outside the birds are chirping the flowers are blooming and there is a faint smell of…liquor? “Dear god what is that smell?” you turn to your left and see Jezzer the local bum sleeping in your bushes. “Hey! Jezzer get up!” you yell kicking him softly in the side to further accentuate your irritation. He wakes with a start “Wha wha, who’s there?” “It’s me Tim you knocked out in my bushes again Jezzer! This is the last time next time I won’t be the one waking you up it will be a cop! So beat it!” Jezzer gets up and runs off. “What a creep” you say to yourself.
Later that day the house is just as empty as it was in the morning. Clare went to a friend’s hose and so did Heather. Leaving you at home with your mom, which kind of sucked. Whenever you were home alone with your mom she always wanted to start cleaning or running errands which you had to tag along with. Her excuse “Why should I do all the heavy lifting when I have a nice strong son who will do it for me?” Today was no different “Tim, come here I need some help with something.” “What is it?” Yell back… no answer “I hate it when she does that!” You get up from your desk and walk down to your mom. She hands you some work gloves and a spade “Today is garden day” She says with a smile. “And look you are already wearing some of your messed up clothes, let’s get started.” You look at your mom up and down “Well you don’t look ready for gardening you look ready to run away and leave me with all the work.” You say with a raised eyebrow. Your mother was wearing some short running shorts and a somewhat loose sports bra. Her long brown hair was put up in a ponytail with a single band hanging across the front of her face. You had to give it to your mom while she was in her forties she could go toe to toe with any twenty year old. She had kept her body in perfect shape, am hourglass if I have ever seen one. However her most prominent feature were her massive boobs. She didn’t like to let them hang out and dressed very modest but dressed the way she was now you could see that she was particularly well endowed. “Don’t be silly Timmy.” She laughed “Now you…I mean we should get started.” You both worked for around a half hour then your mom turned to you and said. “I have to get something from the garage I’ll be right back.” Then she headed off. A couple of minutes later you heard a scream from your mom and a crash…then silence. You get up and bolt over to the garage hoping that everything was ok. Upon getting there you find.

You have the following choices:

1. She is standing alone

2. Your Mom with a hammer and a dead rat at her feet

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Donorface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/1640138-Jezzer