*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Oh yeah, there were more people.
  2. Who gets the power?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/796810-Oh-yeah-there-were-more-people
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1621356
Someone you know gains the ability to possess others...
This choice: See the other five choices  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Oh yeah, there were more people.

    by: Donorface
And the last five choices:

Clare, your Younger Sister: You were surprised that your Mom could pull off another kid at the age of 33, and apparently so did your Dad, as the mere thought of three children chased him out of the family. Still, though she's only 10, she's always seemed to have a much more mature a dirty mind than that, and at times, she's looked downright sinister.

Ms. Holsten, your Teacher: When describing 25-year old Ms. Holsten, most of your classmates would simply say "The Hot One", and they would be understood. Ms. Holsten is HOT. She also seems to be genuinely concerned for her students, taking a special interest in you and your slipping grades.

Veronica, a Classmate: You don't pay that much attention to Veronica, to you, she's just the kinda nerdy kid in the back row. In actuality, she wouldn't look half bad if she changed her hair and her clothes, and little do you know that she harbours a secret crush on you.

Cherie, a Classmate: She's the most beautiful girl in the school, but that's not the only reason she's in everyone's fantasy - she's also the most sexually active, and bisexual to boot! It's just a shame that you once accidentally made her a laughing stock of the school (it involved a washing-up bowl), and though she's climbed back up the popularity ladder, she still hates your guts.

Jezzer, a Homeless: Everyone loves to make fun of Jezzer... except Jezzer. He hates all the kids from your school, but particularly Jimmy for that one time with the washing-up bowl. He would love it if somebody played a prank on him for a change.

Sorry, no more choices.

You have the following choices:

1. Clare

2. Ms. Holsten

3. Veronica

4. Cherie

5. Jezzer

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Donorface (UN: donorface at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Donorface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/796810-Oh-yeah-there-were-more-people