*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1622393-A-Dream-Come-True/cid/1370835-Have-him-act-like-and-think-hes-your-mother
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1622393
Mind control, shape shifting, what more can you want?
This choice: Have him act like and think he's your mother.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Have him act like and think he's your mother.

    by: MysteryGirl
"Oh James, come sit down already, I already ordered!"

You stared at him, wondering if it worked.

"What, too grown up to sit next to your own mother anymore?"

Yup, it worked.


You sat down next to the man who thought he was your mother as he brought food to the table.

What the hell, free food, might as well see where this goes.

The man was sitting rather femininely, treating you as his own son, acting, or rather, seriously thinking he's your mother.

"So mom..." you started. "Is it time to go back home?"

"Oh, yes, it is, I need to start on chores! I don't know why I decided to wear a suit today, I don't even work!"

As you were exiting the the restaurant, you decided to grow this family a bit more, so you snapped your fingers, and...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MysteryGirl (UN: karegirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MysteryGirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1622393-A-Dream-Come-True/cid/1370835-Have-him-act-like-and-think-hes-your-mother