*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A monster attacks nearby
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1627870-Kamen-Rider-Onyx/cid/818888-A-monster-attacks-nearby
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1627870
Based on the TV series Kamen Rider Dragon Knight.
This choice: A monster attacks nearby  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A monster attacks nearby

    by: Starfighter364
Note: In this chapter, Christina and Robert have not had time to learn anything about the rider powers, or that there are cards in the Advent Deck (which they don't know is a deck).

Suddenly, I hear the sound that the riders hear in the show when a mirror monster attacks. I go to a spot where nothing will be knocked over when I transform, then I thrust my Advent Deck forward, and focus on transforming, causing energy to course down from the deck and summon the rider belt.

"Kamen Rider!" I exclaim, sliding the deck into the belt buckle, causing the black tinted energy field to surround me, the suit materialising in the process. I then walk to a mirror and go into it.

-Normal point of view-

Unknown to Anthony, his sister's door opens right after he goes into the mirror. She comes out holding the Siren Advent Deck. She has never seen the series, so she doesn't know how the decks work, or what the sound she heard earlier (when the monster appeared) was. She came out because she heard the sound of the transformation, and is wondering what the sound was. She walks by a mirror, then stumbles a little, still being half asleep, and falls towards it. She tries to stop herself from crashing into the mirror, but she instead goes into it.

-Anthony's point of view-

I come to the area where the monster is at, and I see that I have come out of a small stream nearby on our neighbor's land, the mirror world version of it, anyway. I look around, and I see a bunch of Minion mirror monsters who had been walking to my location in order to use the stream's reflective surface to enter my world the same way I came out of it while entering the mirror world.

"Now where do you think you're going?" I ask with a smirk, not that they can see it. The Minions get in battle stances as I pull out my Sword Vent card and place slot it in the Black Drag Visor.

"Sword Vent!" The visor announces, the sword coming to my hand. I charge at the Minions and begin to attack them. I slash one, then spin around in a complete circle and slash four of them who tried to surround me. One tries to hit me, but I do a back flip while holding the sword out, causing the Minion to get slashed as I dodge. I then pull out and slot my Strike Vent card.

"Strike Vent!" The visor announces as the Gauntlet based on Dragblacker's head appears. I pull back my arm as Dragblacker flies behind me, then I thrust my arm forward and blast a large amount of the minions. Then I hear the sound of someone going into or coming out of a reflective surface. I look back at the stream and see Kamen Rider Siren.

"What just happened?" She wonders out loud. She then looks towards the spot where I'm fighting the Minions. "What's going on here?!"

"We'll talk later, but could you help me out?" I ask, considering that there are still a large amount of Minions. She pulls out her rapier, the Blanc Visor, and charges forward, but she stumbles in the heels of the suit (obviously not used to fighting in heels), and falls to the ground. A couple Minions come at her to attack while I'm stuck fighting many other Minions, when suddenly Thrust stumbles out of the stream and sees the Minions advancing on Siren. He then tackles the Minions before they can get Siren.

"Are you ok?" He asks Siren, bending down and holding out his hand to help pull her up.

"Yeah, thanks." She replies, taking his hand and pulling herself up.

"Could somebody please help me out here?" I ask, as many more Minions and a Dispider come to help the Minions I've been fighting.

"I'll be right there!" Thrust says, charging forward. Looking at how he moves, I can see that he obviously is someone who usually focuses on speed, which doesn't work out too well since the Thrust armor focuses on brute force, also, the heavy armor slows Thrust down. This makes him an easy target for the monsters, as proven by Dispider, who hits him with its webbing and wraps him up in it. Dispider then pulls on the webbing, causing the webbing covered Thrust to drop to the ground. Meanwhile, Siren is trying to get used to moving around in heels, not to mention actually fighting in them.

"This is going to be a tough battle..." I say with a groan.

What happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Starfighter364 (UN: starfighter364 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Starfighter364 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1627870-Kamen-Rider-Onyx/cid/818888-A-monster-attacks-nearby