*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1627870-Kamen-Rider-Onyx/cid/807210-The-beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1627870
Based on the TV series Kamen Rider Dragon Knight.
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: Starfighter364
-Anthony's point of view-

I woke up with a yawn. I just finished my first semester and Lord Fairfax Community College recently and was currently at home in the countryside, enjoying not having any school work to do. As I sat up, I noticed something black beside me, I picked it up, and couldn't believe my eyes, it was the Onyx deck.

'Wh-what the?' I thought in surprise. Suddenly the deck glowed and all of the information I needed was beamed into me. "Whoa..." Was all I could say, and who could blame me, I had just found out that an Advent Deck had chosen me to protect this world and all of the other ones from TV shows that were in danger as well, luckily I have many recorded episodes of each one. I thought about it, and realized that I needed to try to find the other Riders, where ever they were.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Starfighter364 (UN: starfighter364 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Starfighter364 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1627870-Kamen-Rider-Onyx/cid/807210-The-beginning