*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mary (Size 4 1/2 feet)
  2. Which girl is chosen?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1629227-High-School-Foot-Inflation/cid/2045933-Mary-Size-4-12-feet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1629227
On the day of Bigpiedsu, 1 girl's feet grow or she becomes a giant!!
This choice: Mary (Size 4 1/2 feet)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mary (Size 4 1/2 feet)

    by: Playboy 1204
Mary was an unusual girl, she always wanted to have big feet but was stuck in a pathetic size 4 1/2 . She also had a foot fetish and was obsessed with ancient Egyptians , due to their habit of going barefoot.
One day she bought something from an old woman. A crown that was Egyptian styled and she thought it was a fake. But once she was in her room, her curiosity peaked and she put it on , only to be shocked. Her feet start expanding out of her sock , her long sexy toes start poking out.
She takes off her socks and watches with happiness as her feet reach a size 6 , her feet also become meaty and sweaty as she hits 10 , her toenails become perfect in colour and shape . She then smells something, her own foot smell.
"Finally my feet have an odour " her feet stop at a size 17 , soft soles , meaty and with thick, long toes .
She wiggles her toes in happiness, but suddenly feels her whole body tingling
"Oh , no " her legs become longer as her torso expands along with her butt .
Her breasts begin to expand, while her clothes began to change becoming something of an ancient Egyptian bikini style, , gold rings with different types of jewels appear on her toes and an anklet bracelet that is a work of art . Her black hair becomes long and curly as her nose changes shape and becomes longer . Suddenly she is faced with new memories. The crown was used by an ancient Egyptian queen to satisfy her fetishes and whoever wears it gains her features and abilities, including body control and mind control. Her body finishes changing . She is like an Egyptian supermodel, she decided to become a goddess and rule the world so she will turn......

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Her mother into a slave

*Noteb*
2. Her friends to servants

*Noteb*
3. Her school rival to a bitch

*Noteb*
4. The entire school

5. Readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Playboy 1204 (UN: playboy1204 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Guydude23 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1629227-High-School-Foot-Inflation/cid/2045933-Mary-Size-4-12-feet