*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954310-Yuan-Revolt
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1954310
Sokka chief of the SWT is now off to war with the Earth Kingdom.

Sokka chief of the SWT is now off to war with the Earth Kingdom.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Remember in Avatar Day the Chin Villagers refused Water Tribe money? Well this was inspired by that, from what we can see and read on the wikias the water tribe money is not accepted in the Eath Kingdoms or Fire Nation. But, from what we can see and read that two previously mentioned currencies (EK and FN) can be exchanged with each other. The only reason this could happen is if the SWT currency is different than the EK and FN currencies. And seeing as in Book 1 before Korra we are told and showed that the SWT is on Ice with little to no natural resources other than bone, animal hide, seaweed, prunes and fish we can assume that they don't value precious metals as the others do.

Plot of the story: Sokka is the chief hunter of the Southern Water Tribe and is forced into a situation for his people. To go to take up arms against those who invade the Tribe's waters. With the brutal massacre of his father and 39 other tribesmen a year before this story. Sokka has to make the touh decision when a similar event happens of doing what his people desire.

Info you will be needing:

http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Currency#Water_Tribe

http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Currency#United_Republic_of_Nations

The Rules:

1. Sokka will have to go to war against the Earth Kingdom ships that tread in his waters. This is the will of the people and he is their servant as any good leader should be. He is no tyrant and he had tried to be reasonable, but now he has to serve the people as is the role of every good leader.

2. Sokka can have relationships with other females in the canon, but he is married to Pinga.

3. Sokka will eventually sign a treaty of peace thanks to global currency being introduced the global currency will solve the war and it will be the United Republic yuans. Where all cultures can exchange their currency for Yuans and the United Republic must respect the culture currency and exchange yuans in exchange.

4. No killing Sokka.

5. No making Sokka a merciless tyrant.

6. Add more than just a bit of choice to the chapter

7. Keep in third person please.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954310-Yuan-Revolt