*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She decides to search for a jutsu.
  2. Sakura
  3. Which?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630193-Kunoichi-Amazons/cid/2604927-She-decides-to-search-for-a-jutsu
by sorrow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1630193
The girls of Naruto have been working out, and it is really starting to show!
This choice: She decides to search for a jutsu.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She decides to search for a jutsu.

    by: pickles


Sakura ended her training session early today, frustrated with her lack of any notable progress. It always bothered her that everyone seemed to always leave her behind, even Hinata had been leaving her in the dust lately. She despised it! She despised her own weakness and having to rely on others while she just stands there and watches from afar, especially when the people closest to her get hurt in the process.

These thoughts had been running through her head for awhile now. They filled her with bitterness and despair, becoming even more unbearably persistent and potent when she thought about Sasuke.

The events of their latest attempts to get their rouge teammate back played clearly in her mind. They had followed a tip that he had been seen roaming the south western border of the wind country. Though his purpose for being there was unknown, the information they received, along side some reconnaissance, was proven to be valid. Naturally, the members of team seven jumped at this rare chance.

After traveling many miles and fighting off the occasional bandit, they had finally made to their destination were they almost immediately encountered their objective.
After a brief exchange of words they entered combat with their former teammate. They fought valiantly but despite their best efforts , they simply weren't able to catch him and he once more slipped through their fingers. All the while Sakura could only stand by and watch as Naruto and her beloved Sasuke fought each again, Naruto sustaining significant damage in the process.

Back to the present, Sakura screamed in anger and frustration as she delivered a mighty blow to one of the wooden training posts that peppered the field, shattering it into splinters in the process.

"There has to be a way for me to get stronger. There has to be a way for me to catch up to Sasuke!!! Sakura thought to herself in desperate frustrated anger.

Sakura had slumped onto the ground, curling into a ball as depression and self loathing began to consume her thoughts when she suddenly recalled a memory from the day of their graduation from the ninja academy.

Naruto had been struggling with the clone jutsu until that fateful night when he saved Iruka sensei from from an attack by unleashing the shadow clone jutsu. If she remembered correctly, Naruto had said he learned it from a scroll he stole from the forbidden archives. It was then that Sakura got an idea. She would break into the forbidden archives and steal a scroll herself! Surely there was a Jutsu that could make her stronger. There was the risk of getting caught and severely reprimanded, but at this point she was ready to try anything. With renewed spirits, Sakura jumped up to feet and left for home to prepare for her personal secret mission.

Hours had passed and the day turned into night. Sakura had made all the necessary preparations. She thanked her good fortune that the majority of the Anbu black-ops Were away on a very important mission at the moment and therefore leaving the archives relatively unguarded. Otherwise this little incursion of hers would be nigh insurmountably challenging.
It was simple enough, all she had to do was exploit the blind spots in the security, though there were a couple close calls. When she finally made it to the file room where all the villages most sensitive information was stored. After searching for a bit, she found the archives. The pink haired kunoichi looked on in silent wonder as she beheld entire shelves full to the brim with tones of forbidden and dangerous knowledge. She started to second guess her decision at this point but quickly shook that thought away. She had come to far to turn back now and she wasn't going back empty handed.
She combed through scroll after scroll, most were either too dangerous or not what she wanted. After many anxiety filled hours she finally found what she wanted! A jutsu that can make her stronger!
She opened the scroll and read it carefully, hungry to claim it secrets. According to the scroll, the technique works by increasing the body's potential for growth and physical development as well as expand it’s capacity to generate and retain vast amounts of chakra every time it's used by using yin-yang release to actively warp reality around and within the user. This excited Sakura, now she could finally catch up with everyone! Maybe even ,she dared to think, surpass them.
Now that she had what she came for, a question still remained.
What should she do next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pickles (UN: quandix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sorrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630193-Kunoichi-Amazons/cid/2604927-She-decides-to-search-for-a-jutsu