*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sakura
  2. Which?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630193-Kunoichi-Amazons/cid/811203-Sakura
by sorrow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1630193
The girls of Naruto have been working out, and it is really starting to show!
This choice: Sakura  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sakura

    by: Tassadar
It was a sunny day in The Hidden Leaf Village, Konoha.

The kunoichi, Sakura Urano, was training extremly hard, in the training grounds, she wanted to get stronger, but it was never enough.

The reason she wanted to get stronger, was Sasuke, the last mission fail, she couldn't do anything, she wasn't strong enough, she wanted to be more powerful, but she couln't, she would always have to depend on Naruto and the other, it was so frustrating, it made her mad, belive that she completely useless.

She was determined, she will bring Sasuke back, to any cost, but again, she wasn't strong enough. Desperation, sadness, anger, she felt all those things, she belived that it must exist a way to become even stronger, and she would find it.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tassadar (UN: tass at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sorrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630193-Kunoichi-Amazons/cid/811203-Sakura