*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631118-Neo-Pokrus-The-Pokmorph-disease/cid/2283926-To-find-Ash---time-to-get-to-know-him
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1631118
A Disease is spreading throughout the pokèmon world...and creating Pokèmorphs!
This choice: To find Ash - time to 'get to know' him a bit better...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

To find Ash - time to 'get to know' him...

    by: Lediblock
Yes, she'd visit Ash first, Misty decided. She knew from first-hand experience just how strong his Pokemon were, but beyond that, the warmth in between her legs that had started up when she first thought of him had grown into a raging inferno. She had to have him, and she had to have him now! Luckily, Ash was in Kanto at the moment - when he'd heard about the spread of the strange flu, he had returned home to Pallet Town to spend some time with his Pokemon and lay low until the disease had run its course through the world. After all, a pandemic meant that there weren't any Gym Badges to obtain. Lucky for him - if Misty had had to walk across an entire region to get to her lover, she was pretty sure that he'd end up with a shattered pelvis as a result of her pent-up lust.

But enough about what-ifs; right now, she had a trainer to seduce! Walking all the way to Pallet Town would take too long - not when she had a far swifter option at hand.

Misty stalked towards the Cerulean City waterfront and leapt off one of the docks into the water, rocketing down the river with the help of her webbed hands and feet and long lashing tail. Smaller Water-type Pokemon scattered as they saw her coming, and a flock of Farfetch'd took off squawking and flapping as they were tossed about like toys in her wake. The transformed Gym Leader paid the fleeing Pokemon no heed; she had a mission, and damned if she didn't see it through to the end.

Swimming all the way from Cerulean City to Pallet Town went a lot faster than Misty expected it to - only about an hour and a half as opposed to the day-long trip she was expecting it to be. Regardless, she was here now, bursting up from the waves as they crashed against the beach. The Gyarados hybrid shook herself dry for a few seconds to dislodge most of the water, then looked towards the town proper. Now, where to look for Ash? Knowing him, he'd be either at Professor Oak's lab, talking to Tracey and the Pokemon Professor himself and reconnecting with his Pokemon, or he'd be at his house, eating some of his mother's delicious home cooking. The two locations were equally likely to have the raven-haired Trainer present, but which one should she search?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Pokemon Center; battle first, then seduce Ash!

*Noteb*
2. His house; screw it, full speed ahead!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lediblock (UN: lediblock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DJ Jaxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631118-Neo-Pokrus-The-Pokmorph-disease/cid/2283926-To-find-Ash---time-to-get-to-know-him