*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The chaliger is now F***ed
  2. Others
  3. Others
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631118-Neo-Pokrus-The-Pokmorph-disease/cid/2281222-The-chaliger-is-now-Fed
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1631118
A Disease is spreading throughout the pokèmon world...and creating Pokèmorphs!
This choice: The chaliger is now F***ed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The chaliger is now F***ed

    by: Lediblock
"Uh... Red? You alright?" The young man asks nervously after almost a minute passes and Misty does not resurface. "Uh, d-does this mean that you forfeit? Because if you did, that means that I win, right-"

With a blood-curdling roar that sends the challenger down to his knees, clutching his ears in pain, the water explodes, and an utterly massive form bursts from the pool, landing heavily back on the platform on all fours. The creature looks like Misty - it has her eyes, it's about the same color as her hair, and the guy can see that it's wearing the shredded remains of her clothing, but the similarities end there.

First of all, she's grown taller - even hunched over on all fours she stands at least two feet taller than her challenger. She's also quite a bit brawnier, with toned muscles that wouldn't look out of place on a weight lifter, yet at the same time as lean and trim as a swimmer's frame now packed onto her form. Her muscular legs are bent and twisted, digitigrade almost like the hind legs of an Arcanine or Mightyena, with three clawed toes connected with webbed skin on each foot; meanwhile, her arms are considerably longer than they were before, with three fingers and a thumb on each hand, the digits connected with webbing just like on her feet and tipped with razor-sharp curved talons. A long Gyarados tail lashes through the air behind the transformed Gym Leader, occasionally slapping at the water, and her head now sports a mouthful of razor-sharp fangs, long orangey-red hair flowing down her shoulders, fins in the place of ears, and the trademark three-point head crest of the Atrocious Pokemon, setting her eyes in a permanent glare. Her back and flanks are covered in orangey-red scales as bright and blazing as a roaring campfire; also running down her back are several jagged plates like the ones found on the back of a Gyarados, with the largest pair growing from between her shoulder blades and the smallest on the small of her back. Her underside, on the other hand, is covered in tough hide about the same color as her skin from before her transformation.
And speaking of her underside...
The challenger's face turns beet red as he stares at Misty's new and improved figure. Her previously flat chest has expanded immensely, with each breast now easily a bit bigger than her head, and is counterbalanced by a toned stomach, wide hips, and a sizable ass. The young man can't help but drool a little bit at the sight of the almost totally nude Gym Leader's figure.

His lust, however, is quickly replaced by fear once again as the Misty-monster roars again.
"What's the matter, kid?" She snarls, revealing row after row of fangs in a feral grin and causing the trainer's face to go pale at the sight. She holds out Starmie's Pokeball in one webbed hand and recalls it, cracking her own knuckles. "Thought that you were tough." She spreads her arms out. "C'mon; hit me with your best shot."

The insult finally snaps the Lillycove challenger back to reality. "Y-you bitch!" He shouts. "Absol, use Night Slash! That freak's a Pokemon now, it can take damage!"
The Absol nods and leaps towards the transformed Gym Leader, bounding across the floating platforms with the skill of a mountain goat, its front glows sheathing themselves in blackish-purple energy as it pounces towards the much larger hybrid with a snarl, ready to strike...

Only to be hit in the face with an Aqua Tail and smacked across the battlefield, where it bounces off the water's surface like a skipping stone before finally skidding to a stop at its trainer's feet, barely managing to push itself back up.
"My turn." Misty growls, her maw already glowing with burning orange light as she prepares to charge up another attack. Arceus above, this was amazing! The transformation process had hurt like hell, but now... now she was strong, strong, strong! Nobody could challenge her, nobody could stand up to her might!
"Absol, get up and use Protect!" The trainer screams as the Disaster Pokemon struggles back up to its feet. "We'll beat her if it's the last thing we-"

Misty used Hyper Beam.

The blast of energy slams into both the Absol and its trainer, sending them flying through the air once again and blasting them through the wall of the gym like it was cardboard. Both human and Pokemon scream loudly as they are flung through the air, rapidly shrinking into a speck on the horizon.
Misty snorts with satisfaction at the sight. "Showed that punk." She growls, noticing for the first time just how gravelly her voice has become. Eh, whatever - the tradeoff was so worth it.
"Let's see my sisters try and one-up me now." She chuckles to herself, hefting her titanic breasts in her webbed hands and giving them a gentle shake. "I can be my own Pokemon team now!"

Misty brought her injured Pokemon back to the tanks where they normally lived and headed for the door of the gym, ignoring the screams of terror as people fled from the monstrous sight and/or covered their children's eyes. The transformed Gym Leader smirked as she noticed more than a few men and women staring open-mouthed at her new figure - she was an absolute knockout now, no doubt about that. But never mind that - she needed to get out of the city for a while. Misty felt like she was going to explode with all this newfound power - she needed to swim free, to get in a good fight, to do something! Maybe she should head towards the Lake of Rage or the ocean - somewhere with a lot of strong Pokemon she could have a good spar with. Heck, maybe she should track down Ash, see how well she stacked up against that Pikachu of his. The redhead chuckled to herself as she imagined Ash's shocked face at her new body, then let out a soft moan as the memory of her friend spurred a familiar warmth in between her legs. Yesss, maybe she should track Ash down - it had been a long time since she and him had last seen one another, and Misty was eager to... reacquaint herself with him.

So, where does Misty head out to?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Into the wilderness - gotta find a good fight!

2. To find Ash - time to 'get to know' him a bit better...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lediblock (UN: lediblock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DJ Jaxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631118-Neo-Pokrus-The-Pokmorph-disease/cid/2281222-The-chaliger-is-now-Fed