*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631271-Most-humiliating-day-ever/cid/817745-Find-a-blouse-a-pair-of-panties-and-shoes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1631271
You are a woman (any age, any occupation) and you have the most humiliating day ever
This choice: Find a blouse, a pair of panties and shoes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Find a blouse, a pair of panties and shoes

    by: Ewong
Without thinking, you reach for the first blouse in your closet: a white and black striped long-sleeved button-down blouse. As you do up the buttons, you realize you're not wearing a bra, but you are this far, you can't go back now. You just hope that the blouse will be able to camouflage your lack of a bra. You put on your jacket and then remember that you're not wearing panties. You dive into your underwear drawer and find a pair of black panties and you slip them on. as you walk over to your shoe rack and notice that you just put on crotchless panties.

You let out a frustrated grunt as you decide that you don't have time to be mad. You hear the bus outside, and you grab the first pair of shoes you can get and put them on. They are 3 inch black stiletto heels. You haven't worn them in a while, and you can't seem to balance very well on the stairs. You have to hold on to the railing just to keep yourself from falling. You slowly walk to the door and grab your briefcase. You know that the bus is gone by now, and that you can't possibly catch it with these heels on.

You grab your phone and call...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ewong (UN: ewong247 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Daring_burlinski has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631271-Most-humiliating-day-ever/cid/817745-Find-a-blouse-a-pair-of-panties-and-shoes