*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A new teacher
  2. 30
  3. How old are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631271-Most-humiliating-day-ever/cid/815953-A-new-teacher
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1631271
You are a woman (any age, any occupation) and you have the most humiliating day ever
This choice: A new teacher  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A new teacher

    by: Ewong
You wake up, and get out of bed. You wipe the sleep from your eyes as you realize your alarm clock is going off. You give it a dismissive slap to turn it off and you stand up. Your night gown pools at your ankles, and you notice that the shoulder straps must've broke during the night. Still in your bra and panties, you walk to the bathroom to take care of some business. You emerge fully awake and ready to start the day. you grab the night gown off the floor and toss it in the waste bin. It was cheap anyway. You take off your lacy underwear to put on something more suitable.

You are a teacher now, and it's your first day, no less. before getting your underwear, you open your closet and take out the skirt suit you're going to wear today. You put it on to see how sexy it makes you look. Your long brown hair makes you look five years younger, with a figure to match. The skirt was long enough to say that you meant business, but wasn't too strict. The jacket followed every curve of your body. Since you are not wearing a blouse, you can plainly see the cleavage your 36 D breasts made. In college, you turned a lot of heads, but now you had to look professional.

You take off the jacket and spy the clock on your night stand. You had to leave in five minutes, or you will miss the commuter bus to the school!

Looking at your wardrobe, you know that you don't have time to find a bra, panties, blouse, and a pair of shoes. You could put on the lacy underwear you woke up with, or try to find more suitable ones. You have enough time to find only three items

What will you do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ewong (UN: ewong247 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Daring_burlinski has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631271-Most-humiliating-day-ever/cid/815953-A-new-teacher