*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Nightmare Starts
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634180-Nice-To-Eat-You/cid/817565-The-Nightmare-Starts
by Ashley
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1634180
Sam shrinks at his apartment now females want to eat him. Please add for GPs
Chapter #1

The Nightmare Starts

    by: Ashley
Samuel Alexander was so excited to finally be done moving into his own apartment. He was a 22 year old male with brown hair and eyes, and a decent build. He would no longer have to deal with his sister Heather on an everyday basis. Heather was two years older than Sam and had red hair, blue eyes, and an athletic body. On the other hand he would be able to see his girlfriend, Nora. She was also two years older than Sam, had blonde hair, brown eyes, excellent body, and was working on her doctorate while working at a locally famous diner. They had been going out for two years now and Sam was enjoying life.

Sam had just finished unpacking the last of the boxes and was finally done moving into his new place. He was so excited to be starting a new chapter of his life. All of the sudden, Sam noticed a strange gas coming through the vent, he began to cough, and shortly after he blacked out. He awoke some time later and though it took him a while to regain his bearings he realized that he had shrunk. By his estimate he was now three inches tall. "This can't be happening." Sam thought to himself. Just then the door opened and though he could not yet see who it was, Sam knew he had to get her attention.

Who was at the door?

You have the following choices:

1. Nora

2. The Landlord

3. Heather

4. The Cleaning Lady

5. The Next Door Neighbor

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ashley (UN: samiam123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ashley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634180-Nice-To-Eat-You/cid/817565-The-Nightmare-Starts