*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Journey Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/818492-The-Journey-Begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1634838
A lightning bolt transforms Matt's TV remote into a device that can change sizes...
Chapter #1

The Journey Begins

    by: Bugmaker
Oh Mama! I was surrounded by hundreds of beautiful amazons! All of them dressed in skimpy outfits and worshipping me like a god! The sexiest girl among them walked over to me and leaned in close to give me a ki... "MATT!," she yelled in my face, "MATT!". Her beautiful face started to change into my mom's! I lay in bed with mom leaning over me, it had been a dream. "Matt! Weren't you supposed to be at work an hour ago?," mom asked, as I slowly got up. Karen was dressed in her night gown. I looked at my alarm-clock it was 7:20.

"Ehhmm... Yes," I stood up and walked over to the calendar. "Know what day it is mom? It's Wednesday, I don't work on Wednesdays remember?" Mom frowned, "Really?" "Yup, had another fun night with Deidre?" "Oops, you're right. Guess I had a drink too much last night," mom walked out of my bedroom and closed the door. Great, now I missed the greatest part of my dream! I grabbed some clothes, took a quick shower and went back to my room. I was already awake so I decided to watch some TV. I lay down on my couch, picked up the remote and turned on the TV. This was gonna be a very exciting day, not.

This would be another day catching up on series and gaming. Pretty useless. "What the...!," all of a sudden the screen started to shake and after a few seconds it turned black. I pushed the buttons on the remote, but it didn't seem to work. I got up and walked up to my TV.

"Stupid piece of junk!," I slammed it a couple of times. All of a sudden a lightning-bolt shot out of the screen and hit the remote laying on the couch. Afraid it might explode I jumped behind my bed. I didn't hear anything getting blown up, so after a minute I slowly got up and checked the room. The remote was laying on the couch with a reddish glow around it. "Aw!!!," I tried to pick it up but it was hot! It fell upside down on the ground, a beam shot out of the remote. It hit my couch and I watched in awe as it slowly dwindled down till it was the size of a matchbox. When the process stopped I carefully picked up the remote and tried to figure out what was going on here.

Taken a closer look at my remote, I realized most of the buttons were gone except a big round-shaped button and a dial. The left side of the dial had a 'G' printed on it and the right side an 'S' print. The large button had some sort of flame sign on it. A fire button. I pointed the remote at my shrunken couch and flipped the dial to 'G' mode. First nothing happened, but when I pushed the fire button for a second a beam shot out once again. I carefully watched the couch growing back to about half his former size. "Hah! This thing was amazing!," my tv-remote had turned into a size changing device!

All sorts of crazy thoughts ran through my mind.

Then I...

You have the following choices:

1. ...tested it around the house

2. ...payed a visit to someone

3. ...got disturbed by someone at the door

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/818492-The-Journey-Begins