*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Keep It In The Family
  2. The Journey Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/818493-Keep-It-In-The-Family
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1634838
A lightning bolt transforms Matt's TV remote into a device that can change sizes...
This choice: ...tested it around the house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Keep It In The Family

    by: Bugmaker
Maybe, it was best to stay at home. If anything went wrong I wouldn't get myself in that much trouble. I thought about what I should do first with this powerful device. I could use the remote on myself. Shrinking myself down the size of a little doll and then explore the house. Although if I would shrink myself, things could get a dangerous. What if I shrunk to much and wouldn't be able to grow myself back, or what if anyone found me! My sister would probably see it as an opportunity to punish me. Tina and I weren't exactly loving brother and sister. We didn't hate each other, but nine of the ten times we were in a clinch.

Mom always took Tina's side when we were arguing. Karen didn't dislike me or something, but my sister always got her way. "Maybe...things can change now!," I thought to myself. Shrinking my sister would be a nice start. Then she wouldn't have such a big mouth anymore! "I don't have to hurt her...just teach her a 'little' lesson," I was getting quite excited about the idea. But, what about my mom? She's always nice to me, but that doesn't change the fact that she's treating her daughter like a princess.

I...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/818493-Keep-It-In-The-Family