*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bloom
  2. The Start of the Story......NOT
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635753-Shrunk-With-The-Winx-Girls/cid/826010-Bloom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1635753
you get shrunk by one or more of the girls from Winx Club.......
This choice: Bloom......  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bloom

    by: Linjeda271
You wake up one morning. You look around feeling confused. This was not your room?!

"Where am I? How did I get here?" You ask yourself.

Just in the door opens. You are shocked to see Bloom walk in. Seeing her, you begin to ask her to help you.

Bloom just smiles and points at you. She says something that you can't understand. When she finishes speaking your body starts to feel weird. It was like all of your energy was leaving your body.

You look at Bloom and ask her what she said, only to see that she is getting bigger. And not just her, but everything in the room. You think it's strange that Bloom and the room are getting bigger. You then figure it out. 'Bloom said a spell that is making me smaller!'

Your shrinks and shrinks. All the while, Bloom is smiling at what is happening to you. You finally stop shrink when you reach....

You have the following choices:

1. 6 inches tall

2. 1 inch tall

3. 1 ft tall

4. 3 inches

*Noteb*
5. other size

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Linjeda271 (UN: gdesan73684 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neo Space has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635753-Shrunk-With-The-Winx-Girls/cid/826010-Bloom