*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635853-Bodies-Inc/cid/2113900-Kelly-McBrayer-a-30-year-old-recently-divorced
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1635853
Welcome to Bodies Incorporated, your one stop shop for all your transformation needs.
This choice: Kelly McBrayer a 30 year old (recently divorced) trophy wife  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Kelly McBrayer a 30 year old (recently divorced...

    by: Unknown
A beautiful, 30 year old woman tapped you on the shoulder and asked you to switch with her. She was wearing loose yoga pants and a tank top, like she had just come from the gym. She had amazing c cup boobs, a slender body, and looked like a model. She led you into the switching room, and laid out the basics. She said she was recently divorced, had pretty good money, a nice car, all that. You happily agreed, and you two signed the contracts and began the switch.

You awoke with an awkward weight on your chest. You stood up clumsily, getting used to the new weights on your chest. This was awesome, Victoria (the woman you switched with) had it all! Money, boobs, a good life.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. To your new house

*Noteb*
2. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635853-Bodies-Inc/cid/2113900-Kelly-McBrayer-a-30-year-old-recently-divorced