*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sell
  2. Body Market Program
  3. Welcome, How can we Help you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635853-Bodies-Inc/cid/2111349-Sell
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1635853
Welcome to Bodies Incorporated, your one stop shop for all your transformation needs.
This choice: Sell  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sell

    by: Westway123
You consider the options... You really hate your life so why not?

"Carol I think I will sell..." You smile shyly.

"A young man like you will get top dollar and have your pick. Let me post you photo and take some bids!" She starts typing away on her computer. Then asks you to wait in her waiting area. When she returns some time later you are given a file with huge dollar amounts and photos...

"You are about to be a very rich new person... I put high bidders first take a look at the first three.... over a million dollars... Can you imagine??" Carol was definitely good at selling but she was right you knew if either body was decent you would go for it...

You open the file to see...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Westway123 (UN: westmash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635853-Bodies-Inc/cid/2111349-Sell