*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. at her mansion
  2. The beginning of our tale.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1636080-Helenas-Strange-Day/cid/820351-at-her-mansion
by Robin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1636080
Dead Alive girl Helena has a weird day, like tentecles,and odd strange things, aliens.
This choice: At her mansion?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

at her mansion

    by: Robin
Helena is at her home which is a mansion wearing a bathrobe because she had just get out of the shower after drying off most of her body with a towel then putting on the bathrobe. she is on a computer looking at places to sing opera. then there a sound of something hitting the ground in the room next to Helena room. she check the room out and found only a window that open letting in cold air which she close and small trinkets which she put back on shelf then return to her computer. what she doesn't know is something or someone enter the mansion and are now in the room she is in, what is it?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Robin (UN: valient at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1636080-Helenas-Strange-Day/cid/820351-at-her-mansion