*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639206-Daddys-Girl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1639206
Jenny would do anything for her daddy! 15K+ views. Add your best stuff here!

Jenny would do anything for her daddy! 15K+ views. Add your best stuff here!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Warning: Consentual age-of-consent incest is a common theme in this interactive. It explores many other erotic subjects, but if you are offended by incest, you have been warned.

I’m hoping to see more contributions from other writers here. I’ll be slowing down a lot in my own posting, because I’m working on a new interactive, but I will still be adding on occasion.

Jenny Moore is an attractive eighteen year old high school senior who lives with her father and her busty little sister, sixteen year old Tammy. Ever since her mother died, Jenny has considered herself Daddy's number one girl. Now her sister is competing for his attention, and Jenny's decided it's time to get serious. It's his birthday, and she's going to make sure he understands she'll do anything he wants!

The rest of this is for contributing writers. If you are here just to read the story, skip down to "Click here to enter this story...":
I have a couple chapters that are actual info on the setting and cast. Many characters show up in more than one thread. They don't always have the same last name or the same back story, but they are largely the same people.

General setting notes:
"Daddy's Girl

Cast of Characters:
"Cast, Part 1
"Cast, Part 2

For many of the women in the cast of characters, I include 'reference models', often centerfolds or porn actresses. These are not to be taken literally, just as ideals that I sometimes have used to help visualize the women better.

If you have an idea but don’t think you can write it, email it to me!! I’ll do my best to write it up and add it for you, and I will credit you with your user link in the chapter unless you ask to stay anon. What’s a user link? Here’s mine: Texienne

Always feel free to email me to change a choice, if you would like to do something and you see an unused place where we can stick it. I can be sweet-talked into just about anything. And roses work well too.

I will also edit your submission if you goofed on something and want to fix it!! Just email. I do disappear for a while sometimes, but I’m a regular and will be back.

Da rools:
1) I reserve the right to edit your submission for grammar and spelling. Or, if it is poorly written. I will not delete any chapter unless it breaks one of the other rules.

2) Always give more than one choice at the end of the chapter. If you can’t think of a second option, just put “something else”. No one-sentence chapters unless you are creating a choice tree. Also, if you do create a choice tree, add a real chapter somewhere in it.

3) Do not switch POV to some other character. Do not end the story before chapter 20. Better yet, don't end the story.

4) Have as much graphic sex as you like. Actually, do your best to include graphic sex as gratuitously as you find possible. Email me for help, or to ask me to spice it up after you submit it; Erotica is my speciality.

5) Only the sisters and their father live in the house (at the beginning of the story). Jenny and Tammy have no younger siblings or older full siblings, but they may have non-resident half-siblings/step-siblings through Daddy. Keep any characters you add consistent with previous chapters!

6) All of the following is okay: Hetero and Lesbian sex, incest, rape, BDSM, torture, cannibalism and snuff, but no killing Jenny before chapter 20. References to male gay sex are okay, and gay male characters are allowed (perhaps a bisexual male character has a gay life partner or such) but this interactive is for my personal enjoyment as a bisexual woman.

7) The following will get deleted or edited out: piss, scat, unbirth, survivable vore. A living being who gets eaten is digested and gone forever. The best we can hope for is to be nutritious and tasty.

8) Age of consent in the state where the story occurs is sixteen. No characters less than sixteen years of age shall be involved in anything sexual, lethal or violent.

8a) I make an exception for backstories where the sex is not described. What I mean is, mothers may have children only 13 to 15 years younger than themselves. It does happen in the real world. Just do not recount the details of the conception, or have it happen in the narrative. It must be only in the backstory.

9) Magic and fantasy are okay, but be imaginative. No random unexplained potions. Specific fantasy threads are provided under choice 5 and are allowed to appear anywhere else as long as magic is introduced early in a thread (What I mean is, don’t add magic at chapter 21. Find somewhere else to do it, and intro it by chapter 8 at the latest.)

10) This. Is. Erotica! (make me horny!)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639206-Daddys-Girl